HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY JOYCE! :D
I don't know what's wrong with my right wrist, it's hurting very badly. Urghhh. Hahaha, anyway...both Mindy & I are suffering from this 'pain' problems! This morning, she was complaining to me how bad her back felt, and I was telling her how bad my wrist felt. This is like, probably the 2nd time, the same problem is happening on both of us.
Such a loooong day today.
School ended at 3pm.
Didn't go for recess, so I nearly died before lessons ended!
Luckily, Hui Min our superhero, bought food for us from Tmart, although she took a super long time...our chem spa ended at around 3.15, waited for her to reach school for like, 45minutes?! Hahah, but its okay girl, at least you helped us buy our lunch, if not we would, just...faint.
Table-Tennis was alright today. Nothing much happened. Boreddddd. School ends at 1pm tomorrow! But....POA test after school. Okay.....hopefully tomorrow's a better day. Oh shucks, PE tomorrow, urghhhh. If we're gonna do inclined-pull ups tomorrow, I'm so dead...my wrist isn't any better now. Instead, its hurting more! Even using a pen to write, is a problem. ):
I've decided to control myself from ______.